Recommendation 9: Expand programs that focus on creating a positive school climate and atmosphere with structured support for students, such as the Multi-Tiered System for Support and Behavioral Health (MTSS-B) or Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS).
Lead Agency: Department of Education, Office of Social & Emotional Wellness
- Department of Education, Office of Social & Emotional Wellness, Bureau of Student Wellness has adopted the MTSS-B as the gold standard framework to influence school culture and climate.
- Bureau of Student Wellness provides ongoing technical assistance to schools and districts in the model universally through the NH Student Wellness toolkit and through targeted in-person outreach. Bureau of Student Wellness is developing a process for tracking this.
House Bill 1558-FN signed by Governor on 7/29/2020.
- NH MTSS-B Technical Assistance Center website at nhmtssb.org
- Grants and Funding Opportunities
- OSEW MTSS-B Portal Page
- MTSS-B overview one page document