This report covers topics such as victimization, teacher injury, bullying and electronic bullying, school conditions, fights, weapons, availability and student use of drugs and alcohol, student perceptions of personal safety at school, and criminal incidents at postsecondary institutions. Indicators of crime and safety are compared across different population subgroups and over time. Data on crimes that occur away from school are offered as a point of comparison where available.
Subscribe to Updates
By entering your email, you will receive email notifications whenever new resources are added to the School Safety Resource Center. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Task Force Chair, Perry Plummer discusses updates on 10/25/2019 with NH Today on WGIR
- School & Drill Planning Considerations Guidance Document (HSEM & NHFMO) [August 2020] August 20, 2020
- Ten Essential Actions to Improve School Safety (COPS) [August 2020] August 12, 2020
- A Comprehensive Approach to Suicide Prevention (Suicide Prevention Resource Center) [July 2020] July 6, 2020
- Joint Guidance on the Application of FERPA and HIPAA to Student Health Records (US DHHS & US DOE) [December 2019] February 19, 2020
- April 2020 EOP Development Workshop – Concord, NH February 18, 2020
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso