This report covers topics such as victimization, teacher injury, bullying and electronic bullying, school conditions, fights, weapons, availability and student use of drugs and alcohol, student perceptions of personal safety at school, and criminal incidents at postsecondary institutions. Indicators of crime and safety are compared across different population subgroups and over time. Data on crimes that occur away from school are offered as a point of comparison where available.
Subscribe to Updates
By entering your email, you will receive email notifications whenever new resources are added to the School Safety Resource Center. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Task Force Chair, Perry Plummer discusses updates on 10/25/2019 with NH Today on WGIR
- COVID-19 Guidance and Mental Health Resources (SchoolSafety.Gov) [January 2022] January 14, 2022
- Digital Forum on Prevention (CP3) [January 2022] January 14, 2022
- Role of Community Engagement Specialists Webinar (REMS TA) [January 2022] January 14, 2022
- Responding to Critical Incident In Schools – A Behavioral Health Plan (NH DHHS) [November 2021] November 18, 2021
- Basic School Resource Officers Course (NHJPOA) [February 2022] November 2, 2021
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso