This report covers topics such as victimization, teacher injury, bullying and electronic bullying, school conditions, fights, weapons, availability and student use of drugs and alcohol, student perceptions of personal safety at school, and criminal incidents at postsecondary institutions. Indicators of crime and safety are compared across different population subgroups and over time. Data on crimes that occur away from school are offered as a point of comparison where available.
Subscribe to Updates
By entering your email, you will receive email notifications whenever new resources are added to the School Safety Resource Center. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Task Force Chair, Perry Plummer discusses updates on 10/25/2019 with NH Today on WGIR
- Reminder for Schools: Emergency Operations Plans due September 1st August 26, 2021
- Active Shooter Incidents 20-Year Review, 2000-2019 (FBI) [June 2021] June 21, 2021
- School Safety Recommendations for Election Day (NH HSEM) [October 2020] October 20, 2020
- Responding to Student Demonstrations and Protests in Schools (REMS) [n.d.] October 20, 2020
- School & Drill Planning Considerations Guidance Document (HSEM & NHFMO) [August 2020] August 20, 2020
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso